Actually I like Augustine’s ideas although I attack a number of them. The attack is out of love for him not malice. He’s one of my fav Church fathers who wrote almost on everything... I’m glad he’s an African. Pray for us O Augustine.
At The WORD Echo Embassy, our mission is to live out our faith through Scripture and action. We are a faith-based movement that transforms lives by blending practical outreach with prayerful study. Believing in '...The Word in Motion,' we organize impactful programs, mentor youth, and foster prayer-filled communities. Join us in making faith not just a belief, but a steadfast action, transforming neighborhoods and lives from the heart outward.
Friday, August 28, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAPPINESS: The Spice of Human Ecosystem.
Names and riches are good but end only in this world. The one thing that lasts beyond Earth is the impact you made on others while living. W...
-
Actually I like Augustine’s ideas although I attack a number of them. The attack is out of love for him not malice. He’s one of my fav Chu...
-
Names and riches are good but end only in this world. The one thing that lasts beyond Earth is the impact you made on others while living. W...
-
"EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER..." An old proverb made by a Roman Senate, General Julius Caesar in his account of the war agains...
No comments:
Post a Comment